Saturday, May 16, 2020

Experience at Commissionerate

Today, again, I was called by police. This time it was Barrackpore Police Commissionerate. He told that many complaints have been filed against me alleging fanning of Telenipara violence. I asked him what stopped police to act against perpetrators? Didn’t non-action of police allowed riot to blow? Then he asked if I had shot the videos myself. I said, no and claimed to have received from source. He asked for details of sources but I denied to provide. He asked how can I be sure those were of that area? I asked him if he accompanied Neil Armstrong to Moon, if not, how on Earth could he know that he stepped on the Moon? I continued by saying he knows that as it was told by a credible source. Similarly the videos I shared was from credible sources. Yet, if he consider those were false & fabricated, he is free to take appropriate action. Then I reminded him that I filed complaint against Muslim Buddhijibi Mahal for posting vulgar images about Hindu Gods & Goddesses in this commissionerate, hate speech by Kabir Suman to Kolkata Police but nobody took action and now they are calling me as I exposed the reality. The officer warned me that he’ll arrest me if I do any such thing in future. I replied that I’ll continue to my constitutional duties & he is also free to do his duty. If our duties confront each other, let the court of law take the call on who was right & who was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment